For residents needing designated memory care for dementia related diseases, we offer a place to call “home,” not just a room. The environment at Arlington Place is reassuring, soothing and non-threatening. Arlington Place is staffed by highly trained professionals who understand the needs of each resident are as unique as the individual.
Our Program Includes:
- Private apartments with a full bathroom
- Secured, designated area, providing safety for residents
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- 24-hour specially trained memory care staff
- Individualized Service Plan (ISP)
- Monitoring by a Registered Nurse
- One-on-one attention with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), medication management, activities, etc.
- Stimulating planned and spontaneous activities and special interest planning
- Three home cooked meals, plus unlimited snacks
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- On-site beauty/barber salon
- Scheduled transportation
Arlington Place allows each resident to have the individual and resident-centered attention they deserve from staff. Spouses are welcome to reside with their loved one.
The monthly fee for The Gardens Memory Care Program is all inclusive.
*Concerned about price? Ask about a Memory Care Companion Suite!
Embracing Every Moment
Arlington Place Memory Care promotes an environment of exceptional quality of life for those living with memory loss. Our program is designed specifically to engage our residents in meaningful and purposeful interests throughout each day while providing exemplary care and services by our highly trained and qualified dementia care staff. Let Arlington Place join you on this journey and together we will create cherished moments of joy for you and your loved one living with memory loss.
Memory Care Group Picture