Arlington Place is proud to announce the construction of a duplex townhome that will be completed in the Spring of 2019. Arlington Place has already established itself as a leader in hospitality, dignity and health care in Oelwein with Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments. This new addition to their campus will offer a continuum of options for seniors in Northeast Iowa.
The townhome will be available for month-to-month rental and will include:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- Dining Room
- Back Deck
- Full Kitchen
- Living Room
- Unfinished Basement
$2,500 per month
- Lawn care, snow removal, building insurance, property taxes, water/sewer/trash*, management services
- All interior and exterior maintenance including window washing and changing of furnace filters
- Use of common areas in the main community building and participation in community programming
- Emergency Call pendant answered by trained Arlington Place staff 24/7
- Access to home health services
- Utilities (gas, electric, cable, Wifi) not included
$3,120 per month
($500 second person fee where applicable)
- All Base Package amenities
- One hour of weekly housekeeping/laundry service
- Three restaurant-style meals per day served in main dining room
- Scheduled transportation services to local health care appointments
- Curbside trash service
A la carte options are available! Talk to us about creating a program that meets your needs! Our townhomes are pet friendly and available for month-to-month rental! No buy-in, monthly maintenance fee or long-term lease!
You Have Options!
As an Independent Living resident at Arlington Place of at Oelwein, you have so many options and choices to make about your social activities, health care services and daily life!
While Arlington Place at Oelwein and Senior Housing Management provide a wonderful host of available programs, vendors and services, it is always our residents who have the final say about the care they receive. If you would like to contract services with an outside hospice, pharmacy, therapy or other health-related service, please feel free to let us know.
Activities of daily living, including but not limited to medication management, bathing assistance and ambulation assistance, can be billed by 15-minute increments and added to your monthly invoice. You may also substitute or enhance these services as you so choose.
For more information about your options, please do not hesitate to discuss your preferences with our Manager or Health Care Coordinator. At Arlington Place at Oelwein, we’re here to help make life a little easier and a lot more interesting, which means you create your own program!
Additional information can also be gathered by contacting Senior Housing Management, the operational and health care management company for Arlington Place at Oelwein, at 1-800-366-6716 or by visiting www.seniorhousingcompanies.com.