Now Hiring Resident Assistants
The Resident Care Partner is a non-professional employee trained to provide personal care and related services to residents in the community according to documented, individualized service and care plans. He/she functions under the Healthcare Coordinator. May be a Certified Nurse’s Aide but this is not required.
Required Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or a GED.
· Be able to read, write and comprehend English
· CPR Certified and first Aid training within 90 days starting employment. (Provided by Senior Housing Healthcare)
Download the full job description HERE
Now Hiring Part-time Kitchen Position
- Serve residents in the dining room.
- Take food to other dining rooms.
- Set and clear tables.
- Wash dishes.
- Clean kitchen and dining room.
- Follow cleaning schedule.
- Report unsafe conditions to the Culinary Service Coordinator.
- Maintain sanitation in all areas.
- Comply with regulations regarding hair covering and hand protection during food preparation.
- Use personal protective equipment, as required.
- Fill in, as needed or requested.
- Use proper body mechanics when lifting or pushing carts.
- Respond to smoke and fire alarm systems.
- Answer telephone promptly and courteously.
- Attend all bi-weekly staff in-services or mandatory meetings.
- Attend food service meetings.
- Be a part of the safety team and committees as assigned.
- Read the Communication Log, daily.
- Share ideas and comments you feel would benefit the Community.
- Fill in when short staffed.
- Follow all Policies & Procedures and the Employee Handbook.
- Assist with scheduled activities, as requested.
- Uphold confidentiality of residents and co-workers according to HIPAA.
- Comply with all state regulations as they apply to AL.
- Complete incident report forms as necessary for residents, self, or co-workers.
- Complete work orders when maintenance needs arise.
- Perform cleaning duties as assigned.
- Prepare dining room for meals.